Upcoming2021 Summer Prospects Development Program
- Jun. 21, 2021 - Aug. 20, 2021
Prospect Development Program:
Attention to all junior and collegiate players looking for elite level training during summer, we here at 4D Hockey Training are excited to announce our 2021 Prospect Camp located at the brand new 4D Hockey Training Center and Detroit Skating Club. With the new addition of our training center, it also provides us the opportunity to revamp our successful off-season Prospect Camp. We believe that this new program will provide an all encompassing 7-week development opportunity, where we will not only have visual evidence of progress, but analytical data as well.
Here is what you need to know for this years camp:
- General Camp Information
- The camp will run for 7 weeks.
- Start Date: Monday 6/21
- On-Ice @ DSC: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 – 11:30am
- Off-Ice @ 4D Hockey Training Center: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30 – 2:00pm
- Week off: 7/5 – 7/9 & 7/19 – 7/23
- End Date: Friday 8/20
- Camp Price is $1,999.00 (contact 4D Hockey for available payment plans)
- Testing Days
- The first day of on-ice and off-ice will be testing days, this will be a added benefit of taking part in this year’s Prospect Camp.
- Testing that is performed is done through analytical software that will allow us to measure aspects of their athletic ability both on and off the ice.
- Reports will be generated and shared with each player to show starting evaluations.
- As we retest throughout the camp, we will update the reports, share and discuss areas of progress, and also areas that need to be prioritized.
- Our coaches that will be running the on ice instruction have worked with many players from the NHL, AHL, ECHL, OHL, NCAA Div. 1, USHL, etc.
- The on-ice training will be centered around helping our players make adjustments and growth in their game to further climb the ladder.
- We do this by stressing fundamental skill ability, and through a progression model, implementing that skill into game scenarios where there is pressure and outside variables.
- This ensures that we not only have provided the fundamental skill development, but the application of those concepts, as well.
- We have brought in a team of certified and well distinguished off-ice strength and conditioning coaches, who have experience at the professional and Olympic levels, to work with us at the new 4D Hockey Training Center.
- These coaches are well versed in how off-ice strength and conditioning programs have evolved in our sport over the past decade.
- There will be a strong emphasis of functional movement, which will provide the foundation of elevating your in-game abilities.
We look forward to having the opportunity to accelerate your training this off-season and help you reach your goals. Whether it is your first year going into junior, trying to move up a tier/gain a commitment, or climb the roster and add critical minutes, we can provide the instruction to help get you there.
Please contact us for pricing information, or if you have any questions.
4D Hockey Training
IMPORTANT NOTE: All camps are 100% refundable if cancelled due to COVID-19
Venue: Detroit Skating Club