ExpiredAAA Pre-Season Week Camp
- Jul. 1, 2019 - Jul. 2, 2019
AAA PRE-SEASON WEEK CAMP
Dates: July 22-27, 2019
Location: Viking Arena, Hazel Park, MI
On Ice Training
AAA level hockey players will work with 4D Hockey’s Professional Instructors at Viking Arena in Hazel Park, MI for 5 Full Days Monday through Friday and half a day on Saturday. THAT’S 15.5 ON ICE HOURS!
Off Ice Training
In addition to on ice training, players will also receive an hour each day Monday through Friday to train off ice on core fundamentals such as functional stick handling, strength & agility training, and more. There will be 5 Hours of Off Ice Training.
That’s 20.5 combined hours of professional instruction
Option A: $849.00 Camp with Meal Plan
- Lunch from local health food providers, drinks, & healthy snacks will be provided for each player that chooses Option A for the camp with meal plan option.
Option B: $699.00 Camp without Meal Plan
This camp will focus on developing and reinforcing the following skills:
- Power skating: Proper skating technique – balance, edges, turns, crossovers forward and back, straight, speed, agility – will be the focus in order to correct mistakes and eliminate bad habits. The goal is also to create good muscle memories to improve and maximize a hockey player’s potential.
- Stick handling: The focus will be on handling the puck in all different situations, from small areas to open areas, and at different speeds. Various techniques for making hockey moves at different speeds will be covered, as well as protecting the puck in a range of high-pressure and low-pressure situations.
- Shooting: Players will learn about different types of shooting – reshoot, snapshot, slapshot, backhand shot – and practice how to manage these shots at varying rates of speed. Learn how to fake a shot, take a shot in small areas, and become adept at shooting no matter the position or constraints.
- Passing and receiving the puck: Hone puck skills, such as passing with moving feet, receiving the puck while skating, passing in a small area, quick passing, and more.
Venue: Viking Ice Arena