Off-Ice Strength and Conditioning
Get Stronger Today!
Off-Ice Strength and Conditioning Programs
Functional Movement is Key
- Our off-ice strength and conditioning training sessions are centered around functional movement that directly translates to today’s game of speed, agility and explosiveness.
- Coupled with the off-ice and on-ice testing, this will provide us data driven guidance into areas of weakness and also strengths, ultimately gaining the most productive outcome in the critical off-ice strength and conditioning component of development.
- Our off-ice training will be offered in individual, small group and team settings and run by professionals with years of experience and education behind their valuable coaching.
Off-ice Programs Led With NHL Experience
4D Trainers make different
David Boyer joins 4D with the opening of the training center and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge through his academic and professional history.
- Head Athletic Trainer – Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL) 4 years
- Head Athletic Trainer – Florida Panthers (NHL) 4 years
Athletic Trainer/Strength and Conditioning Coach – Detroit Pistons (NBA) 6 years