Private | Semi-Private | Small Groups | Teams |
Off-Ice Hockey Skill Training Sessions available:
MONDAY-FRIDAY | 5PM-9PM
Functional Stick Handling
During your session, coaches work with players on specific drills that reinforce the proper stick handling techniques. Functional stick handling training creates more efficient movement patterns during sports leading to enhanced athletic performance.Functional training combines the training of mobility, stability, strength, balance, and power to improve performance and biomechanical efficiency.
- Stick handling, passing & shooting
- Dryland training techniques in a fun environment
- Help players read the play and make the proper decisions.
- Drills focus on puck movement, body control and position and more
- Forehand/backhand passing and receiving, Dekeing, One- timers, Creativity
4D hockey offers training for all different types of athletes. 4D works with players in areas such as nutrition, strength, and organizes work outs for teams and individual training. To enhance your game in these areas check out Contact Us to see times available and to sign up for a session
- Dryland training techniques
- Custom strength & conditioning program
- Specific to the athlete’s needs & sport preferences.
- Speed and strength training from coaches with Division I college experience
- Learn techniques & training strategies to dominate the competition
When signing up for a session please include “off-ice hockey skills” in the subject area & add the players name, birth year, & the day and time that you would like to train. 4D will contact you to confirm your training session after your request is recieved
*Please note* To sign up for Strength Training you must contact 2SP