Off-Ice Training Videos
Functional Stick Handling
Functional stick handling training creates more efficient movement patterns during sports leading to enhanced athletic performance. Functional training combines the training of mobility, stability, strength, balance, and power to improve performance and biomechanical efficiency.
- Stick position
- Dryland exercises
- Drills focus on puck movement, body control and position and more
- Hand and body position
Off-Ice shooting allows players to work on their shooting technique at home in a comfortable controlled setting. These videos show the proper technique that 4D coaches teach on the ice and ask players to work on at home.
- Shooting Technique
- Body and hand position
- Application of power
- Advanced shooting techniques
Off-Ice Balance and Stability
Balance and stability are some of the most beneficial exercises to work on at home.
The videos in this series will focus on exercises that help players build strength in the muscle groups that directly correlate to balance while skating.
- Balance drills
- Resistance band drills
- Exercises focusing on specific muscle groups.
Try Off-Ice Video Training FREE for 14 Days
4D Hockey’s Off-Ice video series, is a compilation of the basic skills that players need to improve their game. In this series we will cover all aspects of personal skill, such as Stick handling, shooting, passing, balance, mobility, strength and cardio.
Package #1 ($19.99)
Training video access: $19.99
- This gives you access to all 4D Hockey’s off-ice training footage
Package #2 ($44.99/month)
- Training video access:
- Access to all 4D Hockey’s off-ice training footage
- Video Review: (1 session / month)
- Monthly video review – break down of footage of a player doing the 4D Hockey’s Off-ice drills.
- More frequent video analysis available